The application for this product offering will be for areas where segmentation of flooring is required. Dycem provides a significant business benefit to all key areas including:
- Server rooms.
- Communications rooms.
- Critical IT environments subject to pedestrian and wheeled traffic.
- All entrances to prevent the ingress of contamination.
- Inside the critical areas to reduce the amount of airborne particulates.
Data centres - the facts
Dycem's access tiles are particularly important in data centres.
- Studies show that 75% of hardware failures are caused by dirt.
- One hour of downtime can cost an average of £300,000 (Source IBM Today). In comparison to these figures, the cost of preventative maintenance is minuscule.
- The access tiles help reduce data loss, hardware failure, dust explosions and zinc whiskers by preventing dust and dirt entering your system.
- Basic Specifications
- Where to use
- How to clean
- How to use Dycem
- Colour options
- Chemical resistance
- Our case studies
- Purity Studies
- Brochure downloads
There are two product offerings in Dycem's access tile range:
An inlaid access tile option where tiles containing pre applied Dycem replace existing tiles in your facility. This is an ideal solution if there is a need for a seamless flooring solution and access to cabling is required regularly.